02 03 Pinewood Derby Stories and Photos from Maximum Velocity 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

34
PINEWOOD DERBY CAR SHOWCASE

Today's cars are owned by Darren Stark.

"I started a collection of pinewood derby cars and now have close to eighty. Sixty-five to seventy of them I personally built with family and friends. The photos below show a few of my favorites.

My son and I go to several races every year and display our cars with Todd Paxson. Todd is a friend of mine whos cars were used to make the movie "Down and Derby". He is the one who convinced me to display my cars rather than keep them in a box. My son and I get such a kick out of watching people's reactions to our cars and helping others figure out how they can make their ideas come to life. I hope you like them as much as we do

Editor's Note: Todd Paxson's display was featured in
Volume 6, Issue 14.



















From Pinewood Derby Times Volume 14, Issue 2

Subscribe to this Free Pinewood Derby E-newsletter

(C)2014, Maximum Velocity, Inc. All rights reserved

Maximum Velocity Pinewood Derby Car Plans and Supplies
35 36 37 38